Before we tell you how we help you develop your channel strategy, take a minute and ask yourself the following 8 questions:
- Can you explain your channel strategy, and does it deliver against your financial goals?
- What are the metrics used to determine successful channel strategies?
- Is there alignment between your marketing plans and channel objectives?
- What is unique about your partner program, and does it reflect partner needs?
- You may want to expand or reduce the number of overall partners, but what are you doing with the existing ones?
- Do partners experience a seamless interface to and through all your programs?
- Why are vendors turning to the channel to grow their business? Are you investing correctly?
- Do you know what your partners want from you as a vendor and their priorities? Do you deliver?
If you cannot answer all of the questions, then The Planet Group can help.
We’ll actively listen to your needs, providing advice based on 13 years’ experience in implementing multi-channel strategy for vendors like you. We use our business analysis processes, proven to work in the technology industry, to position you ahead of your competitors.
If you can answer all 8 questions, we can still help. We simply ask you to tell us about your bigger picture so we can work on integrating our innovative ideas with your existing plans, infrastructure and execution teams.
Our channel marketing strategy teams are reliable and experienced, and have the tools necessary to articulate, develop and execute a winning channel strategy formula. Our goal is to provide excellence in channel management strategy which will ensure that your channel grows with you. To find out how we can help your business please call us on +44 (0)1491 639850 or email us on email@example.com.